Thursday 18 December 2008

Twilight...

Well, I wouldn't usually rant about things on my blog unless I felt I really need to, but this is a desperate time.

I hope, all of you, have read the book Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. If you haven't, you have to. The book is amazing and the story line and plot fantastic. The sequals are equally good, if a little drawn out.

However, as many of you have probably seen on buses and posters around our amazingly grey city, they have made Twilight into a new feature film.

I have not actually seen the film, so I can't judge the actual acting or how the film has been put together, but there are several things that already bug me about the film.

1. Victoria has Blonde Hair.
I mean come ON! The WHOLE point of a whole chapter in Twilight is that Victoria has red hair, because Bella see's the red hair on the water, thinks it's fire (She is delerious at the time) But then later remebers seeing the 'Fire' and then realises that Victoria is still alive.

2. Edward has Brown Hair.
It's meant to be blonde. There are references to his blonde hair ALL OVER the book. It's meant to be blonde. BLONDE. End of.

3. Robert Patterson (Edward) REALLY isn't the Edward sort of guy.
Well, I mean I haven't seen him act, so I haven't seen him actually play the part of Edward, But he just doesn't look the part. He better play Edward as well in Twilight as he did Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. Or Else.

4. Bella's house opens right out onto the woods. From her Kitchen Door.
I mean, unrealistic or what? She's meant to have a garden BEFORE the woods are there, and her kitchen looks out onto the front lawn of her house, not the back garden. I hate films that are unrealisitc. You wouldn't have a wood colse enough to touch out of your kitchen window.

Okay, I will stop now with the rantings of a dissapointed fan. Well, I haven't actually seen it yet. Wait another week, and you'll have another blog on how much I loved the film and recommend it to you.

Time to go. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment