Thursday 18 December 2008

Wordpress

I feel Violated! Rather a short post this one, and again, just another rant about another random topic, but when I tryed to comment twice in quick sucession, on a friend's blog on wordpress, the webiste came up with the slogan:

You are commenting too quickly. Slow down.

I found that rather insulting to be honest. Jeez. What do they want me to do, not comment on the thing!

That's really annoyed me that has. And sorry for the random post, but here I feel i can jot down random balls without anyone saying anything. So you're going to have to deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. sorry bout that.

    But I have to enter a code everytime I want to comment!

    Oh, and we all love a rant, so please go see Twilight and be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha
    you got dissed by a computer

    ReplyDelete